And they lived...


So Mark and Jennifer share their joy in the sharing of Shepherd's Glen.  As Mark said, it is built as a place to come away and be still, reconnecting with the Lord and His creation.  A place for relationship, solitude, respite, healing...
...it is The Good Shepherd's Glen -

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall want nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
and leads me beside the waters of peace;
he renews life within me,
and for his name's sake guides me in the right path.
Even though I walk through a valley dark as death
I fear no evil, for thou art with me,
thy staff and thy crook are my comfort.
Thou spreadest a table for me in the sight of my enemies;
thou hast richly bathed my head wtih oil,
and my cup runs over.
Goodness and love unfailing, these will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long."

Psalm 23
New English Version

1 comment:

graceallegro said...

What a moving story, from beginning to end. I think the last picture is a wonderful ending to a beautiful journey.